Project: Velyria is the upcoming sci-fi, browser-based, Free-to-play MMORPG developed by MADSOFT Games. You play as a colonist abandoned on a savage planet, forced to fight a never-ending onslaught of alien creatures. Survive or perish; the choice is yours!
- Thousands of players can join from around the world and play the colonists’ story to change the fate of the planet. Players can trade items with other players, form alliances, and battle it out for a place on the leaderboards.
- Project: Velyria harnesses the power of current generation browsers, the benefits of which are numerous. Players will never need to download a game client. All of the character’s progress is stored online so another adventure is always at the players fingertips.
- Enjoyable strategic and engaging dungeon-crawler gameplay for casual and experienced gamers alike. Players can explore tunnels and fight monsters and level up while gaining access to new skills and weapons! Players have complete control over their character, from attribute allocation to selecting class and skills. Even after the character reaches the level cap, there will always be new areas to explore, new monsters to conquer and new missions to complete.
− EXCERPTS FROM THE OFFICIAL SITE −
Developer & Publisher:
- MADSOFT Games, inc.
- Q1 2015 (from the press kit)
- Project Velyria Official Site Closed!
- Browser-based sci-fi MMORPG
- Press kit Closed!
− A FURTHER NOTICE −
Although the game will be completely free-to-play at launch, players can gain benefits when becoming a founder of the game before launch.
According to MADSOFT Games:
- Gold Founders will receive a unique equipment set, exclusive weaponry, a bunch of bonus items, a ton of credits, and access to the development status page, which includes exclusive content and downloads.
- Silver Founders will receive a unique equipment set, a bunch of bonus items, a lot of credits, and access to the development status page, which includes exclusive content and downloads.
- Bronze Founders will receive a unique equipment set, a couple bonus items, and some credits, but won't receive access to the status page, but can always upgrade later!